Robe "Belle Époque" / Silk
What could be more effortlessly sophisticated and glamorous than a handcrafted silk robe? Satin silk robes scream of elegance, finesse, comfort and intimacy.
Wearing this Belle Époque silk robe in lovely blue satin is an excellent way to wrap up your entire day.
It is made from 100% natural and superior satin silk making it more elegant, extremely smooth, and gentle under the fingers.
The robe has a dazzling and entrancing shine that is sure to compliment your skin.
Paired with our stately design featuring an original 19th century French art piece, we take pride to present to you a new print that is unique and enchanting. With this beautifully crafted robe, you will be transported into the glorious world of the late 19th century “Golden Age of Beauty” - Belle Époque.
DETAILS & CARE
- Fabric 100% 19mm silk satin
- Fully french seamed
- Made in Europe
- Self-tie design
- One size fits most
- No lining!
- Length 121cm
- Bracelet sleeves (sleeve length approx. 50cm)
- Placement of flowers may vary
- Model is 1.78m
- Gentle dry clean only! If dry cleaning is impossible, hand wash in cold water with a small amount of liquid detergent.
- Never spot-treat silk! Even for moderate stain removal, clean the entire garment.
- Gentle ironing - use a low or moderate setting on your iron.