Kimono "Paris 1927" / Silk
Cut from the finest silk, this handcrafted classic kimono robe from “Paris 1927” collection can be used as luxury loungewear as well as an exquisite outerwear robe. The loose fit with belt around the waist and the unique print bring together classic and contemporary design, that feels extremely lightweight and comfortable. Wear it with an underdress, as a self-tie dress or as a bathrobe for deluxe “la Parisienne” feeling.
DETAILS & CARE
- Fabric 100% silk satin
- Fully french seamed
- Self-tie design
- One size fits most
- No lining!
- Gentle dry cleaning & gentle ironing on average temperature
- Length 121cm
- Placement of flowers may vary
- Designed in France
- Sewn in Estonia
- Gentle dry clean only! If dry cleaning is impossible, hand wash in cold water with a small amount of liquid detergent.
- Never spot-treat silk! Even for moderate stain removal, clean the entire garment.
- Gentle ironing - use a low or moderate setting on your iron.