Kimono "La Pivoine" / Silk
Nothing makes a statement like a lightweight handcrafted silk kimono. Able to be both worn as eye-catching outerwear or luxury loungewear, this is a piece with unmatched versatility. The timeless, draped design, unique to the kimono provides a hint at a flattering silhouette while being subtle enough to invite attention. Available in midnight blue with striking green lining, accented with pink flora, nothing exudes understated class quite like La Pivoine. Wear the kimono with jeans as an airy summer coat or pair with heels over a dress for stunning evening wear, this is the peak of flexibility.
DETAILS & CARE
- Fabric and lining 100% silk
- Fully lined!
- Designed in France
- Sewn in Estonia
- Self-tie design
- Kimono sleeves
- Gentle dry cleaning & gentle ironing on average temperature
- Length 139cm
- Placement of flowers may vary
- Model is 1.78m wearing size S/M
- Gentle dry clean only! If dry cleaning is impossible, hand wash in cold water with a small amount of liquid detergent.
- Never spot-treat silk! Even for moderate stain removal, clean the entire garment.
- Gentle ironing - use a low or moderate setting on your iron.