Luxurious, practical, and easy to style, the robe jacket is cut in a relaxed silhouette. Crafted of high-quality OEKO-TEX certified wool woven in a factory that has been operating since the 17th century, it may be worn as an openly falling coat or use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist.
The name Estel was inspired by stars and the fact that everything is made of stardust. In Elvish, it also means hope and trust. From soft winter days to chilly summer nights, the Estel robe is without question – a companion for life!
DETAILS & CARE
- Shell fabric: 100% pure new wool
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- OEKO-TEX certified wool
- Fully Lined with 100% Viscose
- Long Collar
- Comes with a matching belt
- Two in-seam pockets
- Tonal stitching
- Ethically made in Guildhaus, Tallinn
- Dry Clean Only
- Ironing is not needed
- In Case of Emergency, Iron at Low Temperature